Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 08:51 AM   #867
thermopyle
Enthusiast
thermopyle has learned how to read e-booksthermopyle has learned how to read e-booksthermopyle has learned how to read e-booksthermopyle has learned how to read e-booksthermopyle has learned how to read e-booksthermopyle has learned how to read e-booksthermopyle has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Did you try the collection's manager?

Note: Folder organization is not part of the Kindle OS, it is all done by application's programs in user-space.

Wrong forum, wrong web-site. That is a question for the Duokan project site.
Collections are inherently flawed even with the use of a collection organizer because there's not a way (that I'm aware) to have sub-collections. For example, if have my Kindle fully loaded (~3k+ books) and want to break the authors down into chunks for easier management (A-G, H-J, etc.,) I can't do that, go into A-J to get to Jim Butcher, then go into the Codex Alera collection to get a list of those five books. A directory structure is really more necessary for this type of approach.

For the second question...while it's true that this isn't the official Duokan site, the people here are very knowledgeable about it. I'd expect that if there's been any announcements regarding a pending release with AZW support somebody here would know about it.
thermopyle is offline   Reply With Quote