Thread: Amazon vs Kobo
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 05:25 AM   #27
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
update: so here are the amszon uk customer ratings % breakdowns .
left to right is 1 star to 5 star
all new oasis
11 7 11 20 51
paperwhite
3 2 4 13 78

big samples

to me , that is off putting for the oasis, and hence for the forma also
My Oasis 2 does not have the problem of being too cold, too slippery, or uncomfortable to hold. Unless I am using the cover (original now discontinued Amazon cover) as a stand, I read my Oasis without the cover. What I cannot understand is why some people order a device with a metal body and then complain that it actually feels like metal.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote