View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 02:24 PM   #512
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
I wish I could accomplish that, I set my goal at 85 books and it looks like I will end the year just short of that number. I will proably get as far as 75 books. I have participated in several baen monthly threads over in the deals section and I have built a sizable to be read stack and as a consequence I think that I will take the rest of the year and try to read the entire TBR stack. Its going to take a while since mot of the books are the something like the third or fourth in a book series that I have not read anything in as yet, so I will need to go back and read the series from the start before picking up the book that I have gotten in the monthly package. So its going to take me a while.

Last edited by jbcohen; 06-23-2012 at 08:50 PM.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote