Thread: CSS question
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 01:30 PM   #8
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
I may have misunderstood your question. Below is the code used and the attached image is the way it looks in the RS.
Code:
  <blockquote>
    <div class="noindent">
      M<span class="small">Y</span> D<span class="small">EAR</span> C<span class=
      "small">RAMPTON</span>:
    </div>

<div>
      Wo to that weak digestion with which you already are acquainted. I have had a most violent
      attack and though, as you know, I am probably the most interested in the experiment this
      evening, it will be impossible for me to be present. Please explain for me.
    </div>

<div class="i10">
      Hastily and very cramped,
    </div>

<div class="i14">
      G<span class="small">USTAV</span> S<span class="small">VEND</span>.
    </div>
  </blockquote>
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	demo.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	79977  
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote