View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 12:33 PM   #85
Nahgem
Groupie
Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
The prices are fine. They are lower then what I thought they would be.
Me too. I was expecting closer to $9.99 for the first three and $11.99 for the last four.

Now, greedy Potterhead that I am, my next question is: are they going to release Beedle the Bard, Fantastic Beasts, and Quidditch Through the Ages too? I'd love to have those in epub as well -- especially Beedle. I don't really consider my reading of the series complete if I can't read Beedle right afterward.
Nahgem is offline   Reply With Quote