View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 02:02 PM   #1940
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by schezuk View Post
Let me rephrase that. I submitted a feature request to the developers of KOreader, and they told me there's no way they can make it unless k2pdfopt implements this feature. Then here came I to ask for help.
I'll put this on my feature request list, but it will be low priority because (1) it's not a common request, and (2) the implementation, even if I didn't have to try and tell western alphabets from asian characters, would be fraught with error. Determining exactly where the gaps are in the characters and which to rotate and which not to rotate would be mistake prone and would no doubt frustrate the end user. Sorry.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote