View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 07:48 AM   #15862
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I've just finished "Sporting Chance", the 2nd book in the "Heris Serrano" series by Elizabeth Moon. This follows directly on from the first book, "Hunting Party", and continues my project to read or re-read my old Baen Webscriptions purchases. A rollicking good story. Heris's employer, Lady Cecilia, has been put into a coma by her enemies, and Heris must try to find a cure for her illness, while at the same time trying to carry out a secret mission for the King which makes her and her ship outlaws in the eyes of the world. A complex and enjoyable plot - I'm looking forward to the next instalment, which is "Winning Colours".

Another detective story next, although I've not yet decided which one.

Last edited by HarryT; 03-10-2013 at 08:58 AM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote