View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 09:56 PM   #15
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim311 View Post
Many thanks for all this useful information. I'm grateful to everyone who has answered.
However, I'm a bit confused regarding BadBilly's reply.
I've just bought an eBook through Google Play. Once I paid for it seems to have instantly gone into my Google Play library i.e. without me having to download it. I've tried switching on airplane mode and accessing the book and all seems well. Am I missing something?
Also, a question for Dazrin - sorry to be a pain - I've studied the eBooks section of Amazon and there's a button which says, "Deliver to Kindle Cloud". So, does this mean that I have to first get the free app Kindle Reader that you mentioned and then use it to access the Kindle Cloud and download the eBook to my tablet so that I will be able to read the book with the tablet in airplane mode? Have I understood that correctly?
If you buy a book on Amazon you can choose which device (if you have more than one Kindle) you want it to go to. It may be that if you have a device that connects for Google books that it may automatically download. I've never had a epub reader so I don't know for sure. On my Kindle account I usually send books to the cloud reader so that it (a book I've just bought) won't take up space on one of my devices unless I want it too.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote