Thread: MobileRead March 2017 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 12:03 PM   #12
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I'd like to see some more support for The Man of Property, the first of the Forsyte Saga. This is an excellent book that should give us much to talk about, and it's a very enjoyable read, IMHO. (I read this most recently about 8 years ago, but then life intruded and I never got to the rest of the books, so I'm actually quite looking forward to an excuse to try again.)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote