Thread: Literary X February 2020
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 05:04 PM   #19
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle voyage
Again all these look good to me. I think I've definitely become more evenly interested in most nominations each month than I was many years ago, but also it just seems to me like everyone always nominates interesting books here. I'm going to save a couple of votes to decide on for once I've read the rest of the previews, but to start:

1 vote to Doctor Zhivago
1 vote to Desert Solitaire
1 vote to Treasure Island
1 vote to The Decameron: Selected Tales
1 vote to The Moor's Account
1 vote to Crusoe's Daughter
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote