Thread: JetBook
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 11:58 AM   #25
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
I imagine it amounts to them looking for it in the public domain and if it isn't there they say "sorry, it's not available at this time."
Well, if you read the review it says:

"It had all different kinds of books shown with very good resolution: Detective and Action stories, Prose, Business, English books, Children's books, Poetry and so on. Steve touched a button near Detectives and I instantly saw a list of the most popular authors: Boris Akunin, Stephen King, Robert Ludlum, Tom Clancy, Edgar Allen Poe… It was just incredible."

I don't think Tom Clancy, Ludlum or King are in the public domain yet? Are they? The review claimed all these books were "free".

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote