View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 09:41 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Cabeza de Vaca, Álvar: Adventures in the Unknown Interior of America. v1. 14 Aug. 07

Released under a Creative Commons license
http://www.munseys.com/diskone/advenunknowndex.htm
(Reformatted by me to my specifications.)

Here you go, then -- This is what happens when you don't own a Reader: You go on a cruise and discover America!

Here's some information, and there's plenty all over the internet:

"Cabeza de Vaca was the first European to describe America from Florida thru Arizona. His works are the oldest history we have. He set the stage for the Conquest of Native America."

I hope you enjoy it.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-23-2008 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Corrected the author's full name, plus with accents -- Added Prefix
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote