View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 10:57 AM   #41
acprinter
Groupie
acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 11th generation
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Yes, I agree... participation has been waning since we started the club. Are people loosing interest.... or perhaps this month's genre doesn't interest everyone?

BOb
Sounds like this should call for a DesertGrandma poll. What genres do people like the most. For me it is mystery/detective, science fiction and historical fiction. I like horror but usually only the classics.
acprinter is offline   Reply With Quote