View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 11:10 AM   #16
kyrilson
Fanatic
kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Kobo Glo HD,iPad Pro, Sony 350 and T2
I typically only sideload epubs to my Kindle Fire HDX through Dropbox. That way I have sync between my phone and the Fire when reading the same book between the two when using Moon+ Reader.

I have the Go Launcher installed, so I can get a (sorta) native Android feel and switch back to the Kindle Carousel when I'm reading an Amazon bought book or watching a movie/TV Show from Amazon.
kyrilson is offline   Reply With Quote