View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 03:39 AM   #8
Ansileran
Zealot
Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kobo Aura HD, Cybook Odyssey HD
I like the idea (have been eyeing the edge for a while) but this would be a niche product. I can think of several types of people who would want it:
6":
- people who annotate books (even better with stylus and handwriting recognition)
- people who use the keyboard often
- to display definitions from the dictionary
- to look at notes, references... while having the actual text on display
- mangas (images are often on two pages)
9":
- academic purposes
- musicians to display music sheets

Not sure how much I would be ready to pay for one... Running android with stylus (wacom tech), probably around 500€ for a 9" device. Color and lightweight would be great, but tech is not there yet...
Ansileran is offline   Reply With Quote