View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 09:07 AM   #476
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
I am currently reading World War Z. I am afraid it is a total let down. All the hype had me hanging out to read it before the movie came out. I find it very disjointed, I am just not getting enough meat to connect to any of the characters. You just get a taste of info on a character and bang you have moved onto a new character.
I like to get to know my characters, watch them grow and develop. It just is not there in this book..

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote