View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 03:50 PM   #25
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcherrybomb View Post
The charge is the biggest problem for me. If I used it for nothing but reading, it may work okay as a dedicated reader. However, with so many other tempting things to do on my KF during the day, there is no way the battery would hold out for my few hours of nightly reading.

I suppose if you had several tablets and spread out usage among them, the battery life would be less of a problem.
That is one benefit of the iPad over the KF - it does have a considerably longer battery life. I routinely get 12h of actual use from a single charge, and that's with heavy internet usage. Certainly enough to last an entire day.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote