View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 09:01 AM   #16
Kirtai
Addict
Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-650, iPad, Samsung Galaxy SII (JB), Google Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Interesting, yes I can see a market for eBooks in a bi-lingual edition where you have two pages visible next to each other so you can follow the translation along the original.
I would love to have eBooks like that. I have some paper books that are made that way (scottish gaelic stories)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Or for combo editions (or bundles) that include the ebook and the audiobook to fit in with Amazon's "immersive reading"; right now you need to buy both separately. And, of course, only Kindle/audible are doing it.
I've wanted this for a while, didn't the DTBook profile of ePub allow that?

I'd especially like to see both these things together, bilingual books with read along in either language would be an amazing thing for learning or even just accessing literature in new languages.
Kirtai is offline   Reply With Quote