View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 08:21 PM   #66
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
I'm in your generation
I also find it frustrating when a reviewer slams a product for lack of a feature which they should have known about before they bought it. If you want a product with a particular feature, you should read product descriptions and reviews and buy the right product - not buy the simplest, cheapest version and then complain because it doesn't have all the bells and whistles.
I would just like to point out the flaw in your reasoning. You want people to read reviews to be well informed, but then bash reviewers for communicating lack of features. Well which is it?

I agree that people shouldn't call something crap or use other such vulgar language, but disagree that negative reviews based on lacking features shouldn't be written.
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote