View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 02:23 PM   #47
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
How are the speakers on that case? I have considered getting one a couple of time, but have been burnt on speakers that small more than once.
They aren't really small. I will take some pics and PM them to you if you want to show the case size versus the Clip. They as good as a personal radio I would say. About the same you would find on your cell phone but a little better seeing there is two instead of one.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote