View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 04:35 PM   #138
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Hm. My prices isn't that cheap on Books on board. I wonder if it is because the prices includes VAT, or if the prices will drop for everyone later ( I still prefer Books on board to Kobo's ever changing prices. Urgh)

ETA: According to Books on boards the Harper Collins discount is week only.

ETA2: Have I mentioned how much it is killing me to see the Swedish Harlequin's at Books on Board, and balking at buying them since they cost 13 dollar? ( I can the English versions for 3-5 dollar.)

Last edited by mikaelalind; 09-10-2012 at 04:59 PM.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote