View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 09:31 AM   #1
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Question Indie authors whose books would make a good movie

This is similar to Daithi's thread... but I figure, why should famous authors have all the fun? Do you know of an independent author who's turned out a book that would make a great movie?

This isn't just to gain some traction off of DuckieTigger's shout out in the other thread (but thanks again!): In fact, I've been thinking about converting one or more of my novels into screenplays for the past year. I've got a good idea which ones would be best, and I just have to make the time to do the script conversion. I'm sure there are other books out there (and more importantly, floating around here) that could do with a cinematic treatment... and who knows? A mention here might convince that author to give it a shot.

So, tell us what indie books you'd like to see made into a movie. Feel free to tell us why you think it would be a good candidate, as well.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote