View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 05:41 PM   #8
teadonkey
Zealot
teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teadonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
I've gotta say, I've never understood the sentimental argument for paper books over ebooks. I was/am always like, what? How can paper be sentimental. Let's be real. It's the STORY that interests you, right?

That being said... I love my bookshelf. And I've found myself wanting to fill it with the books that I know my family enjoys. I think that's what the bookshelf boils down to for me. It's the books everyone's going to read and enjoy and talk about. Even if I do love my Kindle, too.
teadonkey is offline   Reply With Quote