View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 04:50 AM   #5
viviena
Evangelist
viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Currently Kobo Clara HD and Aura One, iPad
I love my 5" 350, but it's sadly neglected in favour of its larger cousins, because apparently the bigger the better.

I don't think a 5" is too small, and I find the inch of difference makes the device very portable. I think it's best for somebody with decent eyesight (or conversely, somebody who wears glasses all the time and therefore text size doesn't make any difference to me them). I know on the 350s, you probably don't want to read at large text size or above regularly. You'd be turning the pages a lot if that were the case, and I'm pretty sure this goes for any other 5".

You're best comparing the two sizes in person, if you can.

Last edited by viviena; 12-01-2010 at 06:31 AM.
viviena is offline   Reply With Quote