View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 12:40 PM   #57
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Right now, I am itching several very painful swollen places on my arms, legs, torso, face and hands.

I know it was a spider that bit me night before last ... right hand (on my f.u. finger) unmistakeably a spider bite.

But, I've got a much larger bite on my left elbow ... I don't know if it was something small that bit me and I'm just having an allergic reaction, or something bigger. Two bites under my left eye. Several more on my torso (and I suspect those are from the scorpions that decided to "sleep over" last night).

I'm covered in cortisone and quite miserable because IT'S NOT HELPING!!
Texas spiders are what, 5" to 6" for the babies and larger for the adults. I remember a troupe of Texas cockroaches carrying off a small child.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote