View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 08:34 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Might not necessarily work if the device needs to have constant internet access to be able to read - that would exclude more than just ereaders. A clear cut line is no longer really there, IMO. Onyx Boox advertises itself as android ereader with eink screen and not as android tablet with eink screen. They maybe completely wrong and you don't agree. Some might think a dedicated ereader may not support auidiobooks, and others would consider an ereader with audio support still an ereader. Even on a Kindle it used to be possible to get games and such with active content from the store.
That's why I said "I would interpret..." and not "it is universally agreed that..." . It was my personal opinion.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote