View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 06:21 AM   #5
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
To be honest, I haven't even taken a look into these services. I only read about 25-35 books a year at the moment; often I'm not reading for days on end. Reading an average of 30 books using a service that costs €10 a month would make each book cost €4. That is around the price I pay for a new book, which is €3-5, generally, sometimes less when using Kobo codes.

So, for me, renting and buying is about the same regarding price, but when buying and un-DRM-ing, I own the book forever. Also, I have a TBR that will last me for at least 20 years at this rate of reading...
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote