View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 07:03 AM   #13
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
Probably. It's actually getting quite annoying. I am diligent about protecting my email address, phone number, street address, etc. from marketers. Yet many of the people I know give that data to Google anyhow. Then they give access to their address book to other businesses because a random social networking service asks for it or they ignore the permissions of applications on their Android device.
Any information you give to someone else is no longer under your control, and might get passed on anywhere.

"Two people can keep a secret, if one of them is dead."
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote