View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 11:31 AM   #6
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMHaven View Post
I see what you mean, VydorScope; I guess I am just excited about getting my work seen in other countries. Since you publish on Kindle, do you know if Amazon makes it possible to do this?

Yes, but my sales out side of US and UK have been dismal at best.

Quote:
Kobo has a better reputation than BN for customer service, and I'm hoping that they carry that over to their writer's program. I know BN is a lot larger, but since I don't plan on going exclusive, every little bit helps!
Oh. my books are are Kobo, just via Smashwords. I advise that you get them in every store you can.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote