View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 08:47 AM   #77
Sevenlives
Enthusiast
Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Sevenlives can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Nova Pro
I've had it for a few days now on NovaPro and it's fantastic. I was a little disappointed the drop down uI remained the same though. Ive seen it change on other models and liked it quite a bit. But then again it is beta so who knows if those things will come with the official release or not. For anyone else who managed to get it, did your drop down uI change?

So far I have gotten new icons which are nice. Theres a new push read app as well. And several other minor changes.

Android is still 6. I dont think that will change ever.
Sevenlives is offline   Reply With Quote