View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 03:25 AM   #2
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
So sorry for your loss, Jessie. I've been there! I'm still gripping my own 950 tenaciously, as it's the only device I use when giving public readings.

Have you had a look at this chart? It's a bit out of date, unfortunately.

I'd have suggested a DX if not for (1) the bother of converting your library to mobi, (2) the fact it's not Android and (3) the ridiculous pricing at the moment, even on Amazon.

Your cheapest options still seem to be (1) a refurbished 950, (2) a higher resolution tablet (less likely to hurt your eyes) or (3) patience.

Here's hoping someone else on this thread proves me wrong.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 06-16-2012 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Fixed typo.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote