View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 03:59 PM   #6
nyrath
Addict
nyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfolded

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
5 - I'm planning on trying to read up on calibre and learn how to use it. From what I gather it's like a library tool, like my B&N library. What I want to know is, if I use calibre, how am I going to get books onto my nook? I prefer to do it all wirelessly if possible. Is there some way once I've put sorted things on calibre, I put it on my B&N library so I can get it on my nook or what?
Calibre can also convert ebooks in a variety of formats into epubs that the Nook can use.

I am unsure if there is a way to have Calibre wirelessly load books onto your Nook. I usually just plug my Nook into my computer. On Calibre, it will tag all the books in your library that are also on your Nook with a blue check-mark. Books you want to add to your Nook can be selected, and sent by pushing a simple button.

Note that on your Nook, there are two "libraries." One is of official Barnes & Noble books you've purchased. The other is your own documents library, containing ebooks you've manually added to your Nook.
nyrath is offline   Reply With Quote