View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 04:48 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltamote View Post
Unfortunately, all you ever hear about is the relative screen contrast. It's a factor, yes, but it is not even close to being the only factor. I don't know why the screen thing became the ONLY thing with the 600, but it's really unfortunate that it did because I think there are a lot of people who would love the 600 if they didn't only hear about the "screen thing." Because the 600 is my serious device, I keep it on my desk; with the normal overhead light, the "glare/reflection" thing is not an issue. Again, your intended use makes a lot of difference. In low light, the Kindle 2 is best.
I agree with you. As you can see from my profile on the left, I have numerous eBook readers; the PRS-600 is my favourite for reading at home. When I'm "out and about", the extreme portability of the Pocketbook 360 makes it the winner. They can both read the same ePub books, which is nice.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote