View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 04:39 PM   #3
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Still having problems upgrading from May snapshot that I backed off to the Astak firmware to. Starting from the Astak firmware -- First attempt: went through the normal process the final Openinkpot logo with completed bar; everything appeared normal up to this point; As described in the installation guide, I expected a longer delay here; After more than an hour I thought that was too much time. Now working on second attempt. So far I have completed the first step (above) and have waited for 15 minutes. There is no indication from the light that there is any progress (and I'm not sure there should be - just reporting an observation).

Can anyone shed some light on my problem?