View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 09:17 AM   #9
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
I voted for MOBI. But support for IMP would also be great.
=X=
Ditto!

MOBI ebooks can easily be converted to .imp, but a direct .imp output would be welcomed. I think Kovidgoyal and ashkulz had something in mind a while ago using something akin to 'impbuild'. I have since gotten .imp generation to work under linux via ActiveState Perl and the OLE/COM interface and I believe that .imp generation is also possible under MacOS X.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
I would be happy to have .imp as an input format, let alone an output format
It's coming, see here, and I re-quote the original poster's goal:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mscott161
I am working on a GUI front end so you can select a single file or folder and the program will de-imp the files to text and hopefully with some help to the file format of lrf (Sony)
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote