View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 09:51 AM   #12
Sukiyaki
Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T-2, Nook HD+
I just purchased the Nook HD+, I only wanted it to use occasionally for pdfs and cookbooks, but not daily reading as my eyes also get tired from the color screens. I normally use an HP touchpad. However, surprisingly I've been able to easily read without strain, even very small text. Also, check out gaming glasses such as http://www.amazon.com/Black-Gaming-E.../dp/B009OZYIA0 Just search amazon for "gaming glasses" There are several brands, you can often get them for about 20 bucks, they have good reviews for reducing eyestrain.
Sukiyaki is offline   Reply With Quote