View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 01:15 AM   #10
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
And it has new books that have been added to the device. Because of that, I always think of it as the "Recently fiddled with" list.

The Glo/Touch/Mini firmware does have another list. It is the one used for the Home screen. You can use this in the library list if you edit the conf file on the device and set the current sorting method. I posted the details in last year, but I can't find them now. I thought the thread had "tweak" in its name, but I must be mistaken.

For my curiosity, could someone with one of the older devices look and see if there is a "Kobo eReader.conf" file on the device. I would be interested to see some of the settings it has.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote