View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 04:27 AM   #16
sarahdalton
Enthusiast
sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarahdalton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle D00901
If you want to run a free promotion then definitely advertise it. There are plenty of websites that promote free books - here's a list http://katrinaparkerwilliams.wordpre...s-promo-sites/

Personally, I'm not a fan. I just think that the only people who truly benefit are Amazon. They sell Kindles to people expecting free books.

Authors suffer overall because readers expect super cheap and free books.

I can see why people do it, and on an individual level it can be a good thing, but for the big picture I just really dislike it. Just be careful with your expectations. There are a lot of free books out there now, it isn't the fast track to success it used to be. Having said that, I wish you all the luck in the world
sarahdalton is offline   Reply With Quote