View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 04:36 PM   #30
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
BTW, anyone else noticing the long paragraphs causing the page breaks in the middle of a paragraph when reading "A Thousand Miles Up The Nile" Right now, I am looking at the third paragraph in Chapter VII and with my normal font settings, I see a break in near the start of the paragraph. If I move the font slider 1 step smaller, the paragraph looks fine.
That's a known bug that apparently has been there for a long time. If the paragraph is more than a screen in length at the current font size, it will start at the top of the next screen. It needs to be a few lines more than the screen length and seems to be about 5 lines. I've been wondering if it is actually the sum of the default orphans and widows settings.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote