View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 11:26 PM   #1
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Sideloading video and getting it to show in Video

I was able to convert some favorite footage to MP4 and put it on my Kindle Fire HD. Then, I used file expert to find it and play it. All good, but I can't get it to show up under Videos. There is a Video and a Movies file on the Kindle Fire - I tred both. Also tried copying it to the root directory. Plays fine, but doesn't show up without file expert. Anyone know what is going on?
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote