View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 03:45 PM   #14
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I prefer eInk with good contrast in light settings and the Kindle Fire at night.

Truthfully reading on the EInk for longs periods of times makes me drowsy. I don't know why.
I don't have that problem with the Kindle Fire. They say the HD version is even better for reading. I plan to upgrade mine. Now I use an app on my Kindle Fire that allows me to dim the brightness to a very comfortable setting otherwise I couldn't use it much.

I had plan to get a Paperwhite but after all the issues with it I am now going to upgrade my Kindle Fire instead.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote