View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 06:52 AM   #2
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
The only thing that I can think of at the moment I would like changing

Change the recommendations to only base it on books read, currently it seems to be on books read and looked at, so if I see a title and thinks it might be ok, I click in to read more and find it is not interesting, I then start getting recommendations based on it

One other thing, but it's not going to happen, makes the books a better price, the prices seem to have shot up recently
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote