View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 08:14 AM   #4
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothGoL View Post
Ah, OK, thanks. But according to what I read you were working for ereader-store.de and not Onyx Boox?
I am working for ereader-store.de. That is correct.
Why should I work for onyx-boox? Onyx-boox.com is just a domain /website, that belongs to a Polish company (Arta Tech) now (and was former owned by a Dutch company).

I guess you mean Onyx International - the manufacturer of Onyx Boox? We are official agent and R&D partner of of Onyx International in EU.

The issue with annotations in EPUB was just fixed.

Please download and install the last update 20120607.

Last edited by Booxtor; 06-07-2012 at 08:22 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote