View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 02:45 PM   #10
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
I would advise against putting all of your books on the kindle at one time, I typically leave most of my books on my PC's auxillary hard drive while the Kindle has only the ones that I am currently reading. Once I finish them I remove them from the Kindle and place them on the auxillary drive. I never place them on the PC's internal drive as that is for what I referr to as systems software, software that I need to access very quickly such as the operating system, web browser and internet security suite. All of the other software and data are on the auxillary drive which is slow since it needs to be accessed through a slow USB port. The auxillary drive has all my ebooks family photos and secured information, encrypted of course and what ever other software I might chose to keep around.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote