View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 08:37 PM   #14
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewitch View Post
I've been looking at a couple of ebooks difficult to find in the US & was considering buying from Foyles. Do you think I'll run into the same problems you've encountered at W.H. Smith & Waterstones?
Your might, but it is worth trying the valid credit card with a "fake" UK address approach. The EntroPay approach worked last time I checked. Foyles does carry some ebooks that no one else has. One problem with Foyles is that they use a version of Adobe Digital Editions that is embedded in your web browser to deliver the ebooks. It is a bit fragile, and no one else does this.

Last edited by wallcraft; 05-13-2011 at 08:41 PM.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote