View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 07:18 AM   #5
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The note - the place where you jump to - has to be a "paragraph" of its own. The link - the place where you jump from - can be arbitrary text in the middle of a paragraph, line, or even word.

Might you perhaps have got them the wrong way around?
Hm, I'm not sure I'm following you... are you saying the note has to be a whole paragraph and not just a word or a character like the link? 'Cause to me it works if I put for instance [1] as the link in the text and [1] as the note at the beginning of the paragraph that I am using as a note.

Point being, I use only 3 characters as a note and another 3 for the link and it works without problems.

BTW, I learned about notes and links from your tutorial HarryT, so thank you for writing it!
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote