View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 06:30 AM   #22028
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Sitchawl, Dreams, that reminds me of a story that happened to me. I wanted to take my wife out some place really special for our second anniversary and we were living in Las Vegas, NV, USA at the time. So I asked my boss (I was a short order cook at a hash house) and she recommended this fancy pants French restaurant.

So we pull up to the restaurant in our Saturn SL1, and first problem.. 0 parking. It is assumed you will only want valet parking if you go there. I hate valet parking, but its for my wife so we carry on. We are seated in a beautiful out door area (remember this is Vegas, 360+ days of sunshine a year) with private groves for each table.

We are then treated to a full seven course meal, with them taking the plates between and serving sherbet between to clean our pallets and all that. The Cappuccino was by far the best I ever had (and since I am a former barrista that says a lot). All the food was great... but.....

When we left we drove around the corner and got some Burger King cause we were left STARVING. The meal at the restaurant cost 20 times what we paid for BK, but had maybe 1/20th the quantity! Never did that again.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote