Thread: KOReader Forum
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2022, 11:04 AM   #28
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
This is where I'll point out that @NiLuJe is the only currently active maintainer who has commits in kindlepdfviewer. I have however ported over one or two minor features from kindlepdfviewer to KOReader (the file search, and… maybe that's all?).

But yes, hwhw created it.

My first contributions were in 2014. I made the program run on the just released Kobo Aura H2O. If I recall correctly, after that was done I started addressing what I perceived as some imperfections in the translation system, starting with the freely positionable %1 %2 template strings. Notwithstanding potential bugs, I finally finished that project in 2019.

I think it was around 2016 or 2017 that it became clear chrox didn't have the time to create releases anymore, so after some discussion with the community I started filling that void by tagging releases and writing brief release notes about the biggest changes. I also took over most of the maintenance of the background infrastructure and automation from houqp in 2017/2018. Luckily that's served its purpose and for the past two years it's just been happily purring with minimal attention, building nightlies every night.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote