View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 12:37 AM   #73
Raphi'Elohim
Banned
Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.Raphi'Elohim can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: NOOK Glowlight plus 2
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mising View Post
I have just started using Bookari (used to be Mantaro Reader) and really like it. It has a setting for e-ink compatibility in the settings that works really well. I picked it because it will sync between devices (at least the paid version does, but it is only $5) and has a good night mode (black background with white text) and supports epub3. I currently have an inkBook T61D and it runs flawlessly so your experience should be even better.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...reader.android
I have the new Nook Glowlight plus 2 rooted. I have koreader on it and it works fine for pdfs. The launcher I use is ReLaunchX which works good enough.

Looks like I should put es file explorer on this thing to deal with the cache and I'm sure things like evernote and dropbox probably work well enough on this thing but I have not tried them.

One thing I found is bookari would be awesome, on it, except for the fact that 5% to 10% of the text was sliced , in the middle, with the latter half of a word downward sloped.

I was using one version behind the most brand new version of bookari , though , because I needed the pay for best version apk without using the google play store.

That is too bad too as that would make the Nook Glowlight 2 superior to the kindle oasis and Kobo Forma.

Last edited by Raphi'Elohim; 07-06-2019 at 12:40 AM.
Raphi'Elohim is offline   Reply With Quote