View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 03:51 PM   #66
MustardOrMayo
Connoisseur
MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MustardOrMayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook Mimas (main) + (many others)
Tachiyomi

Tachiyomi

It's not available on any app download site I know of, except their own source code repository, so you can download it from here.

It's intended as a manga reader, but I use it to read some of my webcomics, the ones that are available on Webtoon and/or Tapas. I do still have the official apps for those services installed, but only in order to like and comment on comic pages. There are many other sources available, however, do be warned that some of the sources available are piracy sources, but those aren't enabled by default.

Tested on Likebook Mimas, using version 0.8.0 of that app. From what I remember, the 0.7.x and earlier releases weren't e-paper friendly.

Tips:
  • For the viewer mode, don't use the "Webtoon" mode, as that would require scrolling. Instead, use either "Left to right" or "Right to left". You could use the "Vertical" mode, but I find that to be uncomfortable when it comes to tap zones.
  • In the "Reader" section in the app settings, set "Double tap animation speed" to "No animation", and turn off "Page transitions".
MustardOrMayo is offline   Reply With Quote